Fooman Print Order Pdf (Magento 2)
Create and print Order Confirmation pdf documents
Easily generate a new "Order Confirmation" pdf from Magento's Order Overview Screen, or from within an individual Order View page.
Print Order Confirmation pdfs for individual or multiple orders in bulk from the Order Overview screen.
Feature ListAn Order Confirmation document contains the same information as an invoice, with the title “Order Confirmation”. If you select multiple orders, a bulk Order Confirmation document for all selected orders will be displayed in a single pdf document.
License Open Software License (OSL) Stability No Supported Magento Versions (full feature set) Not Applicable Supported Magento 2 Versions 2.0, 2.1.0, 2.1.1, 2.1.2, 2.1.3, 2.1.4, 2.1.5 Legacy Magento Version Support (reduced feature set) Not Applicable Supported Magento Enterprise Versions Not Applicable Change Log [2.1.0] 2017-03-01
Support for bundled products
Please note that successful installation of this extension requires a moderate knowledge of website maintenance. Alternatively, we can install the extension for you - simply choose this as an additional service when ordering the extension.
Fooman Print Order Pdf - M2 User Manual Installation Instructions - Fooman Print Order Pdf M2
Below, you can find answers to questions you might have about the extension functionality, and common questions asked by customers before they purchase the extension.
Do you have a general question (eg. about licensing or your account), or a specific troubleshooting issue? Check out our Help Centre.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find support for Fooman Print Order Pdf (M2)?
Check out these resources to get the extension running:
• Need help configuring the extension? Check out the Fooman Print Order Pdf User Manual
• Or report a suspected bug via Github. Before reporting a bug, please make sure that you can replicate the issue on Magento’s default theme (with no other extensions installed), to rule out any issues caused by extension/theme conflicts). We may contact you if we have an immediate fix or a workaround, but we can't always respond individually to every report that comes in.
This usually solves 95% of issues we receive. If an error still persists after following the troubleshooting advice above:
• Purchase a support package from our website
• Contact your regular Magento developer for assistance
• Alternatively, uninstall the extension
Only registered users can write reviews. Please