Fooman Same Order Invoice Number (Magento 2)
Consistent order, invoice, shipment and credit memo numbers
By default, Magento assigns a separate number to orders and related documents (invoices, shipments and credit memos). Once installed, this extension ensures that when a new invoice, shipment or credit memo is created, it will always take the same number as the associated order.
For example, for order #1000, the associated invoice would be #1000, the shipment #1000, and the credit memo also #1000. This is a simple and popular approach for tidy record keeping and easy document identification.
Automatic duplicate separation
In the event of multiple invoices, shipments or credit memos associated with the same order, a duplicate separator will be used.
For example, the first invoice would be #1000, the second #1000-1, the third #1000-2, and so on.
- New invoices, shipments and credit memos are automatically assigned the same number as the related order
- Automatic duplicate separation in the event of multiple invoices, shipments and/or credit memos associated with the same order
- Does not change any historical data - only future invoices, credit memos and shipments will be changed
This extension can be particularly useful for businesses that ship and sell high volumes of products. Your customer benefits by only ever having to reference one number consistently displayed on all documents.
Want to take it further? Our Fooman Order Number Customer Magento 2 extension lets you fully customise order, invoice, shipment and credit memo numbers using any combination of letters, numbers and dates.
License Open Software License (OSL) Stability Stable Supported Magento Versions (full feature set) Not Applicable Supported Magento 2 Versions 2.0, 2.1.0 Legacy Magento Version Support (reduced feature set) Not Applicable Supported Magento Enterprise Versions Not Applicable Change Log [2.0.5] 2016-05-30 Fixed Update functional tests to work with 2.1.0-rc1
[2.0.4] 2016-05-24 Fixed Widen Dependency Definition to work with 2.1.0
[2.0.3] 2016-04-03 Changed Move dependencies in right location in composer.json Add integration tests
[2.0.2] - 2016-02-10 Fixes resource_ids updated to work with new Magento Core module names
[2.0.1] - 2015-12-15 Fixes registration.php was missing from autoload
[2.0.0] - 2015-12-08 Changed Change project folder structure to src/ and tests/
[1.0.3] - 2015-12-06 Added Initial release for Magento 2
Please note that successful installation of this extension requires a moderate knowledge of website maintenance. Alternatively, we can install the extension for you - simply choose this as an additional service when ordering the extension.
Documentation & Downloads
Fooman Same Invoice Order Number - M2 User Manual Installation Instructions - Fooman Same Order Invoice Number M2
Below, you can find answers to questions you might have about the extension functionality, and common questions asked by customers before they purchase the extension.
Do you have a general question (eg. about licensing or your account), or a specific troubleshooting issue? Check out our Help Centre.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find support for Fooman Same Order Invoice Number (M2)?
Check out these resources to get the extension running:
• Need help configuring the extension? Check out the Fooman Same Order Invoice Number User Manual
• Or report a suspected bug via Github. Before reporting a bug, please make sure that you can replicate the issue on Magento’s default theme (with no other extensions installed), to rule out any issues caused by extension/theme conflicts). We may contact you if we have an immediate fix or a workaround, but we can't always respond individually to every report that comes in.
This usually solves 95% of issues we receive. If an error still persists after following the troubleshooting advice above:
• Purchase a support package from our website
• Contact your regular Magento developer for assistance
• Alternatively, uninstall the extension
Only registered users can write reviews. Please