Fooman Same Order Invoice Number (Magento 2)
Consistent order, invoice, shipment and credit memo numbers
By default, Magento assigns a separate number to orders and related documents (invoices, shipments and credit memos). Once installed, this extension ensures that when a new invoice, shipment or credit memo is created, it will always take the same number as the associated order.
For example, for order #1000, the associated invoice would be #1000, the shipment #1000, and the credit memo also #1000. This is a simple and popular approach for tidy record keeping and easy document identification.
Automatic duplicate separation
In the event of multiple invoices, shipments or credit memos associated with the same order, a duplicate separator will be used.
For example, the first invoice would be #1000, the second #1000-1, the third #1000-2, and so on.
- New invoices, shipments and credit memos are automatically assigned the same number as the related order
- Automatic duplicate separation in the event of multiple invoices, shipments and/or credit memos associated with the same order
- Does not change any historical data - only future invoices, credit memos and shipments will be changed
License Open Software License (OSL) Stability Stable Supported Magento Versions (full feature set) 22.214.171.124 Supported Magento 2 Versions 2.0, 2.1 Legacy Magento Version Support (reduced feature set) Not Applicable Supported Magento Enterprise Versions Not Applicable Change Log [2.0.5] 2016-05-30 Fixed Update functional tests to work with 2.1.0-rc1
[2.0.4] 2016-05-24 Fixed Widen Dependency Definition to work with 2.1.0
[2.0.3] 2016-04-03 Changed Move dependencies in right location in composer.json Add integration tests
[2.0.2] - 2016-02-10 Fixes resource_ids updated to work with new Magento Core module names
[2.0.1] - 2015-12-15 Fixes registration.php was missing from autoload
[2.0.0] - 2015-12-08 Changed Change project folder structure to src/ and tests/
[1.0.3] - 2015-12-06 Added Initial release for Magento 2
To install the extension, follow the steps in the User Manual.
Please note that successful installation of this extension requires a moderate knowledge of website maintenance. Alternatively, we can install the extension for you - simply choose this as an additional service when ordering the extension.
Fooman Same Invoice Order Number - M2 User Manual
Below, you can find answers to questions you might have about the extension functionality, and common questions asked by customers before they purchase the extension.
Do you have a general question (eg. about licensing or your account), or a specific troubleshooting issue? Check out our Help Centre.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find support for Fooman Same Order Invoice Number (M2)?
Check out these resources to get the extension running:
• Need help configuring the extension? Check out the Fooman Same Order Invoice Number User Manual
• Or report a suspected bug via Github. Before reporting a bug, please make sure that you can replicate the issue on Magento’s default theme (with no other extensions installed), to rule out any issues caused by extension/theme conflicts). We may contact you if we have an immediate fix or a workaround, but we can't always respond individually to every report that comes in.
This usually solves 95% of issues we receive. If an error still persists after following the troubleshooting advice above:
• Purchase a support package from our website
• Contact your regular Magento developer for assistance
• Alternatively, uninstall the extension
Only registered users can write reviews. Please