Fooman Order Manager (Magento 2)
Existing Magento 1 Order Manager customers receive an exclusive discount on upgrading to this Magento 2 extension. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll hook you up!
One-click bulk order processing
Invoice and mark all orders as shipped with one click from the Order Overview Screen - this makes handling large order volumes a breeze.
Suitable for even the largest online stores – this extension saves hours of time each week by enhancing the standard Magento workflow.
A powerful Order Overview Screen
View shipping addresses and information on the Order Overview Screen for easy reference.
Enter tracking information straight from the Order Overview Screen (including multiple tracking numbers and multiple shipping carriers).
- One click processing of orders in bulk
- Invoice and/or mark all orders as shipped with one click from the Order Overview Screen - choose from the new dropdown options on the Order Page Action List
- Enter tracking information straight from the Order Overview Screen, including multiple tracking numbers
- Change carrier information from the Order Overview Screen
- View shipping addresses and shipping details on the Order Overview Screen, including quick links to tracking information if supported by the carrier
Kudos for our M1 Extension
“I am in love with this module! I just shipped yesterdays invoices in a matter of minutes - this would have take me hours before! Thank you!!”
- aprilschroeder, via Magento Connect
“This is the one extension I never want to be without. Makes batch processing of orders so easy. We have a seasonal business selling Yaktrax branded ice grips in the UK from our site www.yaktrax.co.uk and can go from no orders for months on end to excessively high order volume after heavy and prolonged snow fall. If we had to process that order volume the Magento way on an individual order basis we'd never manage high season sales and would have to resort to a 3rd party fulfillment solution plugged into Magento.”
- WebBod, via Magento Connect
“Awesome extension so cool to bulk mark as shipped 50 items in one go and one click....”
- ivanreyes, via Magento Connect
“Just run this for the first time - and saved about an hour! Fantastic - very pleased...”
- Simon Grant – BrandXS.com, via email
Money Back Guarantee Icon
Money Back Guarantee
We stand behind the quality of our extensions with a 30 day money back guaranteeFree Updates Icon
All extensions include free updates for 12 monthsSimple User Manuals Icon
Simple User Manuals
Easy to understand user manuals show you how to get the most out of your extensionOpen Source Code
Open Source Code
Our code is 100% open source and unencrypted. Easily add your own customisationsQuality Support Icon
Our friendly team provides expert product support and troubleshootingEasy Licensing Icon
One license per Magento installation, including multi store setups and test sites. Easy!
License License for 1 Magento Installation (including multi store setup)
Stability Stable Supported Magento Versions (full feature set) Not Applicable Supported Magento 2 Versions 2.0, 2.1.0, 2.1.1, 2.1.2, 2.1.3, 2.1.4, 2.1.5 Legacy Magento Version Support (reduced feature set) Not Applicable Supported Magento Enterprise Versions Not Applicable Change Log [5.0.0] 2016-11-11
Refactor custom UI Component to Plugin
Refactor use of Interfaces and ObjectManager
Improve functional test coverage
Additional fix for empty tracking info
- Compatibility with Magento 2.1, for Magento 2.0 use earlier versions
- Allow empty tracking info
- Use interfaces where applicable
- Code style improvements
- Also list Magento_Sales in module's sequence list
[2.0.0] - 2016-01-22
- Change folder structure to src/ and tests/ (not applicable to Marketplace release)
[1.0.2] - 2015-11-21
- Update code to stay compatible with latest Magento development branch
[1.0.1] - 2015-08-15
- Updated comments, remove unused code
[1.0.0] - 2015-08-15
- Initial release for Magento 2
Please note that successful installation of this extension requires a moderate knowledge of website maintenance. Alternatively, we can install the extension for you. Simply choose this as an additional service when ordering the extension, or order installation separately if you have already purchased your extension license.
Free updates are available for 12 months after your initial purchase. When a new version is released, the file will be available to download from your account on the Fooman website, under “My Downloadable Products”.
Documentation & Downloads
Fooman Order Manager - M2 User Manual Installation Instructions - Fooman Order Manager M2
Below, you can find answers to questions you might have about the extension functionality, and common questions asked by customers before they purchase the extension.
Do you have a general question (eg. about licensing or your account), or a specific troubleshooting issue? Check out our Help Centre.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which new dropdown options are added?
Once enabled in the set up options, you will find the following new dropdown options on the Action List:
• Invoice selected
• Ship selected
• Invoice and ship selected
Only registered users can write reviews. Please