Fooman Google Analytics + (Magento 2)
Advanced analytics and features for your Google Universal Analytics Account
Go beyond the standard features and gain a deeper insight into your store performance.
Understand conversions with a checkout sales funnel
Create a sales funnel to understand where potential customers are 'dropping off' during the checkout process, to improve your store and boost conversions.
Track every step of the checkout process, including sections retrieved via AJAX during one-page-checkout.
- Create a sales funnel to track each step of the checkout process (including sections retrieved via AJAX during one-page-checkout), and pinpoint precisely where potential customers are 'dropping off' during the checkout process
- Anonymise visitor IP addresses for privacy
- Additional features to come
License Open Software License (OSL 3.0) Stability Beta Supported Magento Versions (full feature set) Not Applicable Supported Magento 2 Versions 2.0, 2.1.0 Legacy Magento Version Support (reduced feature set) Not Applicable Supported Magento Enterprise Versions Not Applicable Change Log 2.0.0 initial Magento 2 release
This extension is a beta release
Successful installation of this extension requires a moderate knowledge of website maintenance. Alternatively, we can install the extension for you - simply choose this as an additional service when ordering the extension.
Documentation & Downloads
Fooman Google Analytics Plus - M2 User Manual Installation Instructions - Fooman Google Analytics Plus M2
Below, you can find answers to questions you might have about the extension functionality, and common questions asked by customers before they purchase the extension.
Do you have a general question (eg. about licensing or your account), or a specific troubleshooting issue? Check out our Help Centre.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find support for Fooman Google Analytics + (M2)?
Check out these resources to get the extension running:
• Need help configuring the extension? Check out the Fooman Google Analytics + (M2) User Manual
• Or report a suspected bug to us. Before reporting a bug, please make sure that you can replicate the issue on Magento’s default theme (with no other extensions installed), to rule out any issues caused by extension/theme conflicts). We may contact you if we have an immediate fix or a workaround, but we can't always respond individually to every report that comes in.
This usually solves 95% of issues we receive. If an error still persists after following the troubleshooting advice above:
• Purchase a support package from our website
• Contact your regular Magento developer for assistance
• Alternatively, uninstall the extension
Only registered users can write reviews. Please