Fooman Email Attachments (Magento 2)
Save time with automatic sales email attachments
Automatically attach Order, Invoice, Shipping and/or Credit Memo pdf documents generated by Magento, and your Terms and Conditions (html/text file only) to sales emails.
This extension offers a free, easy to configure, no fuss solution to save you valuable administration time.
Fine grained options to put the control in your hands
Fine grained settings allow complete control over which document you choose to attach to which sales email.
You can also choose to attach pdf documents with or without comments.
- Automatically attach a copy of Invoice/Shipment/Credit Memo pdf documents (with or without comments) to Order/Invoice/Shipment/Credit Memo emails
- Automatically attach your Terms and Conditions (as html/text file) to Order/Invoice/Shipment/Credit Memo emails
- If you also install the free Fooman Print Order Pdf extension, you can also automatically attach a copy of the Order pdf document (with or without comments) to your emails
- Developer bonus - if you write your own extensions, you can hook into the email sending process into the events added by this extension
License Open Software License (OSL) Stability Stable Supported Magento Versions (full feature set) Not Applicable, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 1.9.1.x, 1.9.2.x, 1.9.3.x Supported Magento 2 Versions 2.0, 2.1.0 Legacy Magento Version Support (reduced feature set) Not Applicable Supported Magento Enterprise Versions Not Applicable Change Log [2.0.5] 2016-09-22 Added Add note to "Attach Order as Pdf" that it requires the Print Order Pdf extension
Please note that successful installation of this extension requires a moderate knowledge of website maintenance. Alternatively, we can install the extension for you - simply choose this as an additional service when ordering the extension.
Documentation & Downloads
Fooman Email Attachments - M2 User Manual Installation Instructions - Fooman Email Attachments M2
Below, you can find answers to questions you might have about the extension functionality, and common questions asked by customers before they purchase the extension.
Do you have a general question (eg. about licensing or your account), or a specific troubleshooting issue? Check out our Help Centre.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find support for Fooman Email Attachments (M2)?
Check out these resources to get the extension running:
• Need help configuring the extension? Check out the Fooman Email Attachments User Manual
• Or report a suspected bug to us. Before reporting a bug, please make sure that you can replicate the issue on Magento’s default theme (with no other extensions installed), to rule out any issues caused by extension/theme conflicts). We may contact you if we have an immediate fix or a workaround, but we can't always respond individually to every report that comes in.
This usually solves 95% of issues we receive. If an error still persists after following the troubleshooting advice above:
• Purchase a support package from our website
• Contact your regular Magento developer for assistance
• Alternatively, uninstall the extension
Only registered users can write reviews. Please