Fooman Same Invoice Order Number
Consistent order, invoice, shipment and credit memo numbers
By default, Magento assigns a separate number to orders and related documents (invoices, shipments and credit memos). Once installed, this extension ensures that when a new invoice, shipment or credit memo is created, it will always take the same number as the associated order.
For example, for order #1000, the associated invoice would be #1000, the shipment #1000, and the credit memo also #1000. This is a simple and popular approach for tidy record keeping and easy document identification.
Automatic duplicate separation
In the event of multiple invoices, shipments or credit memos associated with the same order, a duplicate separator will be used.
For example, the first invoice would be #1000, the second #1000-1, the third #1000-2, and so on.
- New invoices, shipments and credit memos are automatically assigned the same number as the related order
- Automatic duplicate separation in the event of multiple invoices, shipments and/or credit memos associated with the same order
- Does not change any historical data - only future invoices, credit memos and shipments will be changed
Want to take it further? Our Fooman Order Number Customer extension provides the ability to fully customise order, invoice, shipment and credit memo numbers using any combination of letters, numbers and dates.
License Open Software License (OSL) Stability Stable Supported Magento Versions (full feature set) 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 1.9.1, 1.9.2, 1.9.3 Supported Magento 2 Versions No Legacy Magento Version Support (reduced feature set) Not Applicable Supported Magento Enterprise Versions No Change Log 2.0.9 Code Style Improvements 2.0.6 compatibilty with Magento 1.6. prevent duplicates is now mandatory 2.0.1 compatibilty with Magento 1.4.1 - added option to add suffix in case of multiple invoices,shipments, creditmemos per order 1.0.4 potential fix for no invoice number for payment gateways like authorize and sagepay (thanks to thaddeusmt) 1.0.3 fixed int to string conversion for prefixed invoice number (hosted credit cards) 1.0.2 optional prefixes for invoice, shipment and creditmemo numbers 1.0.1 fixed issue for hosted payment gateway solutions - SQL constaint 1.0.0 Initial Release
To install the extension, follow the steps in The Ultimate Guide to Installing Magento Extensions and the Fooman Same Invoice Order Number User Manual.
Please note that successful installation of this extension requires a moderate knowledge of website maintenance. Alternatively, we can install the extension for you - simply choose this as an additional service when ordering the extension.
The Ultimate Guide to Installing Magento Extensions User Manual - Fooman Same Invoice Order Number
Below, you can find answers to questions you might have about the extension functionality, and common questions asked by customers before they purchase the extension.
Do you have a general question (eg. about licensing or your account), or a specific troubleshooting issue? Check out our Help Centre.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find support for Fooman Same Invoice Order Number (CE)?
Check out these resources to get the extension running:
• Installation or extension conflict issues? Check out The Ultimate Guide to Installing Magento Extensions
• Check out our Help Centre FAQ’s
• Need help configuring the extension? Check out the Fooman Same Invoice Order Number User Manual
• Or report a suspected bug via Github. Before reporting a bug, please make sure that you can replicate the issue on Magento’s default theme (with no other extensions installed), to rule out any issues caused by extension/theme conflicts). We may contact you if we have an immediate fix or a workaround, but we can't always respond individually to every report that comes in.
This usually solves 95% of issues we receive. If an error still persists after following the troubleshooting advice above:
• Purchase a support package from our website
• Contact your regular Magento developer for assistance
• Alternatively, uninstall the extension
Is Same Invoice Order Number multi store capable?
Same Invoice Order Number is fully multi store capable - simply configure different settings for each store set up.