Fooman Email Attachments
Save time with automatic sales email attachments
Automatically attach Order, Invoice, Shipping and/or Credit Memo pdf documents generated by Magento, custom pdf documents, and your Terms and Conditions (html/text file only) to sales emails. This extension offers a free, easy to configure, no fuss solution to save you valuable administration time.
Fine grained options to put the control in your hands
Fine grained settings allow complete control over which document you choose to attach to which sales email. You can also choose to attach pdf documents with or without comments.
Create and attach Order Confirmation pdf documents
Generate an Order Confirmation pdf document for orders. This document contains the same information as an invoice, with the title “Order Confirmation”. You can even print Order Confirmation pdfs for multiple orders in bulk from the the Order Overview screen.
- Automatically attach a copy of Order/Invoice/Shipment/Credit Memo pdf documents (with or without comments) to Order/Invoice/Shipment/Credit Memo emails
- Automatically attach your Terms and Conditions (as html/text file) to Order/Invoice/Shipment/Credit Memo emails
- Automatically attach any pdf document to Order/Invoice/Shipment/Credit Memo emails (for example, your return policy, a coupon or voucher, or your latest newsletter)
- Create an Order Confirmation pdf document from the Order Overview screen or individual Order View page
- Print Order Confirmation pdf documents for multiple orders in bulk from the the Order Overview screen
- Developer bonus - if you write your own extensions, you can hook into the email sending process into the events added by this extension
What Our Customers are Saying
“Excellent extension, great job! Very useful extension!
- does exactly what it says
- one click easy installation
- works perfectly on 18.104.22.168, multistore configuration
Thank you! Much appreciated.”
- drahonovsky, via Magento Connect
“Top install, high usable. Many thx for this module. Easy to install. Easy to configure. Saves lot of time.”
- FlorianM83, via Magento Connect
License Open Software License (OSL) Stability Stable Supported Magento Versions (full feature set) 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52 Legacy Magento Version Support (reduced feature set) 1.3.2, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124 Supported Magento Enterprise Versions No Change Log 0.9.3 add a generic before send event
0.9.1 compatibility fix for EM_DeleteOrder
0.9.0 Upload any pdf document to automatically attach to transaction emails
0.8.3 Re-fixed qty ordered in Order Pdf
0.8.2 Compatibility with Magento 126.96.36.199
0.7.1 Attach pdfs via observers and dispatches events you can use to hook into before any email is being sent out
0.7.0 Bring back order pdfs and order printing
0.6.3 Fixed qty ordered in Order Pdf - thanks wally101 included module Fooman Common - allows you to get notified when EmailAttachments is updated, enable it under System > Configuration > Fooman Extensions > All
0.6.1 Removed model overwrite for core_email_template to improve compatibility, added languages
0.5.7 Updated to work with Magento 1.3.2, added languages
0.5.4 Disabled sending order pdfs
0.5.3 Fixed bug: pdfs and agreements can now be send independently
0.5.2 Removed options for order_update email due to incompatibility issues
0.5.1 Support added for printing and sending Order Confirmation PDFs (includes mass printing option)
0.5.0 Initial Public Release Thanks to http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/10762/
Please note: Successful installation of this extension requires a moderate knowledge of website maintenance. Alternatively, a paid installation package is available at a reasonable cost, with a fast turn-around time.
The Ultimate Guide to Installing Magento Extensions User Manual - Fooman Email Attachments
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find support for Fooman Email Attachments?
For troubleshooting, please:
• Follow the installation instructions in The Ultimate Guide to Installing Magento Extensions and Fooman Email Attachments User Manual
• Ensure that you are not running any conflicting extensions
This usually solves 95% of issues we receive. If an error still persists after following the troubleshooting advice above, please contact your Magento developer or disable the extension. Alternatively, you can purchase our professional installation service (select when downloading Fooman Email Attachments).
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com to report any suspected bugs with the extension, however please note that we are unable to provide individual support or troubleshooting advice via our support email address - see our general FAQ for more details.
Is Fooman Email Attachments multi store capable?
No - at this stage it's not possible to customise attachments on per store level.