Fooman Email Attachments (Magento 1)
Save time with automatic sales email attachments
Automatically attach Order, Invoice, Shipping and/or Credit Memo pdf documents generated by Magento, custom pdf documents, and your Terms and Conditions (html/text file only) to sales emails.
This extension offers a free, easy to configure, no fuss solution to save you valuable administration time.
Fine grained options to put the control in your hands
Fine grained settings allow complete control over which document you choose to attach to which sales email.
You can also choose to attach pdf documents with or without comments.
Create and attach Order Confirmation pdf documents
Generate an Order Confirmation pdf document for orders. This document contains the same information as an invoice, with the title “Order Confirmation”.
Print Order Confirmation pdfs for multiple orders in bulk from the the Order Overview screen.
- Automatically attach a copy of Order/Invoice/Shipment/Credit Memo pdf documents (with or without comments) to Order/Invoice/Shipment/Credit Memo emails
- Automatically attach your Terms and Conditions (as html/text file) to Order/Invoice/Shipment/Credit Memo emails
- Automatically attach any pdf document to Order/Invoice/Shipment/Credit Memo emails (for example, your return policy, a coupon or voucher, or your latest newsletter)
- Create an Order Confirmation pdf document from the Order Overview screen or individual Order View page
- Print Order Confirmation pdf documents for multiple orders in bulk from the Order Overview screen
- Developer bonus - if you write your own extensions, you can hook into the email sending process into the events added by this extension
License Open Software License (OSL) Stability Stable Supported Magento Versions (full feature set) 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 1.9.1, 1.9.2, 1.9.3 Supported Magento 2 Versions No Legacy Magento Version Support (reduced feature set) Not Applicable Supported Magento Enterprise Versions 184.108.40.206, 1.14.1, 220.127.116.11 Change Log 0.11.7 Re-run release process
0.11.6 Fix incorrect bundle item qty, fix order comments display
0.11.5 Change to adminhtml area for payment display, update to latest core code, merged PR - thanks @glouton
0.11.4 Add Mandrill Queue Compatiblity, Prevent content overlap on multi-page pdfs
0.11.3 Add missing file to selftest
0.11.2 Compatibility with patch 6788, SMTPPro (from 2.0.7+), better display of bundle items
0.10.0 Compatibility with new email sending queue
0.9.3 add a generic before send event
0.9.1 compatibility fix for EM_DeleteOrder
0.9.0 Upload any pdf document to automatically attach to transaction emails
0.8.3 Re-fixed qty ordered in Order Pdf
0.8.2 Compatibility with Magento 18.104.22.168
0.7.1 Attach pdfs via observers and dispatches events you can use to hook into before any email is being sent out
0.7.0 Bring back order pdfs and order printing
0.6.3 Fixed qty ordered in Order Pdf - thanks wally101 included module Fooman Common - allows you to get notified when EmailAttachments is updated, enable it under System > Configuration > Fooman Extensions > All
0.6.1 Removed model overwrite for core_email_template to improve compatibility, added languages
0.5.7 Updated to work with Magento 1.3.2, added languages
0.5.4 Disabled sending order pdfs
0.5.3 Fixed bug: pdfs and agreements can now be send independently
0.5.2 Removed options for order_update email due to incompatibility issues
0.5.1 Support added for printing and sending Order Confirmation PDFs (includes mass printing option)
0.5.0 Initial Public Release Thanks to http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/10762/
To install the extension, follow the steps in The Ultimate Guide to Installing Magento Extensions.
Please note that successful installation of this extension requires a moderate knowledge of website maintenance. Alternatively, we can install the extension for you - simply choose this as an additional service when ordering the extension.
Refer to the Fooman Email Attachments User Manual to learn about the features of this extension.
The Ultimate Guide to Installing Magento Extensions User Manual - Fooman Email Attachments
Below, you can find answers to questions you might have about the extension functionality, and common questions asked by customers before they purchase the extension.
Do you have a general question (eg. about licensing or your account), or a specific troubleshooting issue? Check out our Help Centre.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Fooman Email Attachments multi store capable?
At this stage it's not possible to customise email attachments on per store level.
Can I use the extension with Magento Enterprise?
Currently there is no officially supported Enterprise version. Other customers have successfully used the community edition with Magento Enterprise - it's just that this has not yet been fully tested by us, and any Enterprise specific features won't be supported.
Where can I find support for Fooman Email Attachments?
Check out these resources to get the extension running:
• Installation or extension conflict issues? Check out The Ultimate Guide to Installing Magento Extensions
• Run the self test to diagnose basic issues (go to System > Configuration > Fooman > Support)
• Check out our Help Centre FAQ’s
• Need help configuring the extension? Check out the Fooman Email Attachments User Manual
• Or report a suspected bug via Github. Before reporting a bug, please make sure that you can replicate the issue on Magento’s default theme (with no other extensions installed), to rule out any issues caused by extension/theme conflicts). We may contact you if we have an immediate fix or a workaround, but we can't always respond individually to every report that comes in.
This usually solves 95% of issues we receive. If an error still persists after following the troubleshooting advice above:
• Purchase a support package from our website
• Contact your regular Magento developer for assistance
• Alternatively, uninstall the extension
Only registered users can write reviews. Please